Wednesday, December 26, 2007

American Goy presents: Himself

Hello. A little about me - I am an immigrant to this great country of the United States of America. I have lived here for decades and during that time, many things that I observed have had a grating effect on me, my psyche, and my sanity. This is the place where I will put forth all the examples of incredible obtuseness, venality and stupidity that exist in this great country and mercilessly expose them. This is a place where I will get things off my chest. A cathartic experience for me, hopefully a pleasurable read for you - or at least a pleasant waste of time.

I am a simple guy, a functional idiot (blame it on living in the USA for too many years), so in my posts I will try to break down complicated subject matter and break it down so that a layman (a clueless moron, an utter boob, an idiot, an American... in other words - somebody just like me!) can understand.

My email is americangoy@yahoo.com


web analytics


1 comment:

AmericanGoy said...

Do the comments work?

You betcha!