Sunday, February 17, 2008

Apologies for lack of content

Keeping busy with my burgeoning social life (it is Valentines day here in USA and I really do wish to survive my girlfriend's wrath - hence the busy and romantic weekend) and busy career.

Hence the lack of content.

Still digging thru my history of the neocon political movement and anonymous protests of scientology.

Meanwhile, to keep you going, may I be so bold as to recommend one of my older posts, the Holocaust Industry.

Note that if you are looking for an anti semitic rant, or some crude anti Israel propaganda, you will be surprised that that is not the case. In fact, I believe that the main victims of the Holocaust industry are the Jewish concentration camp survivors themselves - forced to live like animals in Israel while their money is used by politicians for other things...

web analytics

No comments: