Tuesday, April 22, 2008

AmericanGoy News Recap - what's happening now

I realize that I have a penchant for verbosity, and people can get lost in the forest, without looking at the trees.

So, here are the four most important news stories right now, diligently ignored by the American media, as of today, April 2008:

The Global Food Crisis

American soldiers dying in Iraq for Iranian interests, Confirmation Article here.

The housing bubble crisis happening now, and the developing now, terrifying credit bubble crisis.

Bush's cabinet discusses and approves punching and simulated drowning torture techniques, unprecedented that leaders of a 1st world country discuss and personally approve torture techniques, at least since the days of the Soviet Union.

advanced web statistics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.